Today, it cannot be denied that We breathe a lot of air pollution. Whether it’s car fumes, dust, cigarette smoke, or a lot of dust around you. causing our lungs to work harder to filter out the waste The more pollution we get, the harder our lungs work. So let’s maintain healthy lungs by eating these foods.
contains beta-carotene and high vitamin A Help prevent asthma symptoms. stimulates the immune system In orange vegetables, there are also antioxidants that have anti-cancer properties. as well as helping to drive toxins out of the body ยููฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com/
There is a free radical called quercetine. which reduces the risk of many cancers including lung cancer
Has anti-inflammatory properties in the body high in antioxidants Reduces the risk of cancer
vegetables high in vitamin C Rich in vitamin B5, it protects the lungs from damage from the toxins in cigarettes. thus helping both smokers and non-smokers have stronger lungs
rich in vitamin C and important vitamins that nourish the lungs Getting enough vitamin C can reduce the risk of developing asthma.
- High fiber helps in the excretory system.
- Contains beta-carotene to help nourish eyesight.
- Contains antioxidants that help prevent cancer as well.
- Help reduce cholesterol. makes the circulatory system work better
- Help the wound heal quickly.
- boost the body’s immunity making it more resistant to germs
- Keeps skin moisturized and healthy